When a patch applies it to projects of the new announcementy.? Already next sim is the makes so i don't wait. By the weight, who is Ponderosa?

• Upvote 1

Guest MB327

Huh?Would like to help you out but have no idea what your asking, and the only Ponderosa I know was on Bonanza.

Guest KenG

I think you've got it. :-lol

When patching, I say it "patching up"? So when does the meaning of this! I am patching up Ponderosa, so who is he? why not move forward up, taking the bow, i thanks to each for your tries of the help, still, Ponsky and PIC? Who is Ponsky?

Guest KB

Sorry, but your posts are incomphrensible. If you are not really able to express yourself in english, I suggest you use your native language - I'm sure there are someone on the forum who knows it and can translate it. Then we will be able to help you.Regards,Karl

Guest wkzzo

ahh yes that is the question .Who is ponskey? Who is poderosa? Who's on first? If who's on second how can who be on first. This definitly isn't Kmart

Guest Ian_Riddell

"Just curious, but why do you seem to be able to speak perfect English in this post:"Perhaps the batteries in Ferd's computerized language translator are going flat? ;-)

He might be suffering from a wiked bout of Phugoids or perhaps he encountered a Neutron Single Event Upset.

• Like 1

hehehe...lolyou guys commented on Fred's english really make me laugh!!! LOLIt's so funny!

Guest wkzzo

My question is this: If ponskey and ponderosa got in a fight, and ponskey was not yet patched ,would ponderosa still follow an ILS cat 3 approach at a non designated airport. You may be asking yourself this? Who is ponderosa? Who is ponskey? This will be disclosed when the new pic team announces their new fs2002 project, hope this helps.

:-xxrotflmao :-xxrotflmao :-xxrotflmao :-xxrotflmao