Now the month of this is anniversal, so you say Hip Hip Hay!. My freinds to all you saying congratulations.. I Know! I have luck of nothing to finding file xxrotflmao. Cat 3? Cat 3? I say it "Cat 3"xxrotflmao.cat3 ? to be applied on Ponskey is not ok for the nose of the jet is gone 3 weeks now.

Guest captbulldog

>Now the month of this is anniversal, so you say Hip Hip >Hay!. My freinds to all you saying congratulations.. I Know! >I have luck of nothing to finding file xxrotflmao. Cat 3? >Cat 3? I say it "Cat 3" >xxrotflmao.cat3 ? to be applied on Ponskey is not ok for the >nose of the jet is gone 3 weeks now. OMG. This sounds like a Kerouac prose!

Guest wkzzo

Fred ,Apply the xxrotflmao patch to the ponskey/ponderosa merger. Then completly shut down the computer and remove the sound card and video card.Reboot into dos and run the pic diagnostics floppy to set the file size and then select command copy prompt to start the ponderosa/ponskey install sequence.If all goes well you should be greeted by the ponderosa song, feel free to sing along at this point.I know this sounds complicated but thats life in the fast lane. Anyway good luck ,and dont forget to disable the cat3 because dog4 is the new approach standard.

"Oh yea, who's flying... Bugs Bunny?" A classic bubble buster if there ever was one. Very funny stuff, and thanks for the compliments :-)Regards,Wade

Guest KenG

Why did this thread make it back to the top? Were the answers provided not sufficient? Ahhh, who cares. I get a good laugh everytime I read it. :-lol

Well, if you have your options set to display by "Last updated time" then ...

Guest captbulldog

This has got to be the longest thread that contains absolutely no contents :-hmmm

No contents ???Hah, I have laughed so hard after reading Ferd's messages that I'm beginning to think if I myself am OK, lol...This thread is so Funny!Tero

PPL(A)

Guest captbulldog

No contents I mean that's really no "subject" here. I didn't say it's not funny nor not worth reading.

Guest wkzzo

Yes that is the question ,who is fred? Fred is english your native language ,if not maybe ask a question in your native language and someone will be able to comprehend this.

Guest captbulldog

According to reply #8 he speaks English, no problem. Maybe he just got bored.

Guest jase439

This sad pitiful little thread through all of its maimed and twisted existence has risen once more from its drunken grave like the dread spectre of doom. Will it ever die?