Guest crashing_pilot

WHAM!!!!.......it just has....i killed it ... :-)Tom van der ElstUhhhh.....well i've got no fancy line to type down here....if you know one....let me know...maybe i'll look smarter then *:-*DASH 7 FOREVER! :-bla

Guest flightpro08

OUCH!!! You are making my stomach ache from so much laughing! That was a great one Ian!! HAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH

"When a patch applies it to projects of the new announcementy.? Already next sim is the makes so i don't wait. By the weight, who is Ponderosa?"Guys, you all will have to excuse me for bringing this thread to the top but I just got the giggles with this post! I CANNOT STOP laughing!!!

He took my survey question on "drinking and simming" too literally! :-lol

Guest ielchitz

Thanks to Ian R's suggestions (from about a year ago when this thread originally started) I yanked out my pocket translator and was able to download a copy of Fred's language on to it.Now what he is really trying to say is one of the following:1) "The Lotto Machine is broken."2) "There is Saurkraut in my Leiderhosen."3) "My Hovercraft is full of Eels."heh.. still laughing out loud at this thread.Ian Elchitz CYWG

Guest crashing_pilot

L O L !!!!!! :-) :-) :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lolTom van der ElstUhhhh.....well i've got no fancy line to type down here....if you know one....let me know...maybe i'll look smarter then *:-*DASH 7 FOREVER! :-bla

Guest wkzzo

Funny....too started it when thread this saw never I reason some for ROLF!!!Can I install this new ROLF patch before the Poderosa/Ponskey Patch.

Absolutely brilliant....keep it up.rofl.literally!!

Guest crashing_pilot

"sotto voce"well congratulations sir...you

Guest WorkingStiff

>"sotto voce">>well congratulations sir...you