Guest crashing_pilot

>>"sotto voce">>>>well congratulations sir...you

Guest wkzzo

Fred, o merger de ponskey/ponderosa

Guest ielchitz

Is this the bus to the City center?

Guest MB327

PIC on VATSIM - The Ponskey Ponderosa Flight1st Anniversary Memorial - June 14, 2003Whatcha all think?

Guest ACA856_at_work3

My hovercraft is full of eels.June 14....perfect for a Ponsky/Ponderosa memorial.Where the hell is Shuttleworth?

Guest ACA856_at_work3

Just read this entire thread again....it has to be up for an award of some kind. Just hilarious.

Guest ba747heavy

What I want to know is, who is this 'Fred' fellow people are talking about? Sounds like the fellow who is causing the stir is 'Ferd'.... :-hmmm:-beerchugFunny thread, it is great!

Hi guysI'm to enter the holy matrimony of marriage on the 14th. What do you think. Maybe it's a bad omen it's the same day as this thread started. Or maybe it's a good omen? Maybe I should dedicate the whole ceremony to PONSKY/PONDEROSA? :( Anyway. If I manage to talk my soon-to-be better half to postpone the wedding I'm on on this anniversary flight! So I guess I wont show up... :-)BTW. This thread is just hilarious! Regards

Guest KenG

Oh, good lord. The infamous thread hath returned. :-lol

Guest Dodiano

So who was Ponderosa Again??:)

Guest wkzzo

>So who was Ponderosa Again??>>:)>Ahhh yes my freind, you may ask yourself this, who is Ponderosa? who is Ponskey? Who am I?, I am who! who is you? When it is said to patch it up by weight is that in grams or ounce's. And about that taxi mod patch.........:)-will it ever end.

Congratulations to all who participated, because you, have thoroughly confused thousands of innocent people who will be forever be tarnished and traumatized by what they have just read. I believe some will be too frightened to return to such senseless and derisive jiber.I, on the other hand, am rolling on the ground.:-xxrotflmao

Yes, truly this thread must be saved and added to ANY FAQ (regardless of the topic).I love PONSKEY & PONDEROSA with all my heart. I just wish their TV series had survived a couple more seasons.DS CVA3339 / UKD149http://vatsim.pilotmedia.fi/statusindicato...tor=OD1&a=a.jpg

The SUPPORT FORUM for Level-D Simulations products: http://www.leveldsim.com/forums

LVLDF1.gif