Hey. I never knew there was a TV series about the PONSKEY also!Best to you all

Guest Dodiano

Ponderosa sucks!! :)

You better not let Mr. Ponskey hear that! He's been known to up patch any upcomming project yesterday with Lee's help you see.[h5]Best Wishes,Randy J. SmithSan Jose Ca[/h5][h3]" A little learning is a dangerous thing"[/h3] [h5]AMD XP 2200 |MUNCHKIN 512 DDR RAM |ECS[/b ][i] K7S5A MB[/i] |GF3 64 MEG @ 215/545|WIN XP PRO |MITSUBISHI DIAMOND PLUS 91 19"[/h5]

Yea, I wish we still had the old "Boeing Test Pilot" thread from the Project Freeware forum! That too was a "Classic"! :)BTW: "Ferd Berful" was on the old "Laugh-In" series...

BobK

bumphad to guys, so sorry, can't quit laughing!!!J. Jason Vodnansky

Guest MB327

Sorry everyone, I had to do it...

Guest Lenny Zaman

1 word:c.r.a.z.y :)I stick to the normal laws of Physics .... call me conservative, I don't care :-pGuess next time I up the RomeoWhiskey i'll be yanking the endings up into the blue mass in attendance of white mushy wet things...And oh ,if you happen to do eat the PIC patches, just cough em up again, they are resistent to amylase and most of the other little organic #### in your estomac.Now if you'll excuse me i've got a ride :-spacecraft to take...x:)~ oh there you are Ponsky, did you happen to see ponderosa somewhere ;) :-)Okay so much for normal Physics .... why've i spent an entire weekend studying the normal laws ???(=> cuz i have exams thats why!!)Cheers

I was looking for this thread to make as a standard reply too ;)Would be nice if someone who has mod privs could make it locked/sticky....

Guest MB327

Yes,, Thanks Gosta!The thread of all threads.Mike

Guest ATPBVC

When a patch applies it to projects of the new announcementy.? Already next sim is the makes so i don't wait. By the weight, who is Ponderosa?Can anyone decipher this?? What is Fred trying to say? I read it out loud and my wife looked at me funny. First time reading this.

Bill,You have missed a LOT. This thread actually holds all the keys to PIC patch planning and future development secrets... Fred knows it all.Why not read it out loud once again ? You'll get there.. I promise...Tero:-xxrotflmao

PPL(A)

Guest crashing_pilot

hehehe...this one is a classic,it should be put in the hall of fame.i sure hope this forum doesn't crash....i mean,if we were to loose this thread,that would be a real shame right?