Guest crashing_pilot

Ferd tries to explain we should keep our heads cool and enjoy pic,be it with or without ponsky.

Guest Andrew

I dont understand this thread. Maybeth I shold post it on the Trainsim forum and see if they can makuth senth of thith.Andrew Actualy I just wanted to move this post to the top again. Its so funny.

Guest RogePete

Hi all,so you really need ME to tell you what this thread means?It is clear and easy to understand if you read it a little more in a philosophic way:The Pondarosa: the good old times, the freedom and the familyThe patch: the aspiration to improve ourselves all the timexxrotflmao.cat3: rolling on the floor laughing my #### off - Category 3 (experts should know: the double-x rollings are always CAT3 rollings) Ponskey: actually you have to read it "key of Pons". This is a hint to Jean Louis Pons (France) who discovered in July 1812 at 21:07 (UTC) a comet called "12P/Pons-Brooks". So if you look at the date from Freds last post (it was july 2002) and count the years, you'll see that this was exactly 190 years ago.So if you multiplicate 190 (years) with 3 (because of the CAT3 rolling) you get 570. I think this will make many things clear!!!!!Best regards,Roger

Roger,Nice try, but no, you are absolutley off track. Greater men than you have tried to ascertain the MEANING behind this POST, and have failed.Look at this:Nov 30, 2002: Team of 14 simmers depart KORD looking for PONSKY, PONDEROSA and ANNOUNCEMENTY. They disappear in a virtual cloudbank, never to be seen or heard from again (though rumours persist that the team were sucked into a black hole that threw them into the dreaded MSZONE-LOOP).Dec 1, 2002: Team of 14's families sell off their computers. Get a good price on Ebay. Holiday in Mexico for 2 weeks (4 star hotels!).Dec 10, 2002: Egyptian cartographers must abandon their attempts to to decifer the post after a moldy ham sandwich is discovered in their AMD XP 2200 |MUNCHKIN 512 DDR RAM |ECS K7S5A MB |GF2 MX 32 MEG and still runs GOOD!|WIN XP PRO |MITSUBISHI DIAMOND PLUS 91 19"computer. Could Ferd have planted it there?Jan 1, 2003: Great prices on New Year's Day sales at JC Penny. Ferd Berful "sighted" buying pants, jackets and notepaper. Is he going somewhere?Jan 30, 2003: Noted linguist, Berd Ferful, publishes "PONSKY PONDEROSA: The enigma wrapped in a riddle, wrapped in a Riddel, wrapped in a Hall, surrounded by an engima." Sales terrible. Book burned at ritualistic desert get together sponsored by Microsoft, AVSIM, Wilco, PSS, PMDG and Frank's Red Hot Sauce.The trail has been cold since then Roger.Thanks for trying, but it's best left to the ages. Ferd Berful and the fabled PONSKY PONDEROSA thread cannot be decifered. Long live Ferd and PONSKY.DS CVA3339 / UKD149System: Attlon 900 McW Hamster/Gerbilized Quantum Accessible 55Gig Iodized-Encrusted Four-poster with Mega-brill Farzenhuuven http://vatsim.pilotmedia.fi/statusindicato...tor=OD1&a=a.jpg

The SUPPORT FORUM for Level-D Simulations products: http://www.leveldsim.com/forums

LVLDF1.gif

Guest MB327

It LIVES!ROTFLMAO CAT3Roger and Daryl - Your over the top!

Guest MB327

My favorite thread of all time!

Guest ilh

You can't fool me. You're just trying to push that other thread off the front page!Actually, it is one of my favorite threads too. I think my favorite was the thread from a year ago April that shut down POSKY's forum for a week that involved my PIC/POSKY merge. Hehe.Lee Hetherington (KBED)

This just in:Ferd Berful has been identified.He is BILL GATES.DS CVA3339 / UKD149System: Attlon 900 McW Hamster/Gerbilized Quantum Accessible 55Gig Iodized-Encrusted Four-poster with Mega-brill Farzenhuuven http://vatsim.pilotmedia.fi/statusindicato...tor=OD1&a=a.jpg

The SUPPORT FORUM for Level-D Simulations products: http://www.leveldsim.com/forums

LVLDF1.gif

Guest RogePete

Ok, folks.I will leave tomorrow. Going to India to a convent.Meditation for a few weeks will bring this forward, I'm sure!!Dshutt, as you're are right with your first posting, I have to disappoint you concerning the last post. My "people" in the USA gave me absolute clear evidence, that Ferd Berful is NOT Bill Gates. Nevertheless we are not sure if Ferd Berful is already taking possession of weapons of mass destruction. Regards,Roger

Guest jamesjv8

At the risk of BUMP ing this up again...Did we ever get this straightened out?:-hah :-hah :-hah :-hah :-hah :-hah :-hahSo long til next time.

No we didn'tAnd the funny thing is that Ferd showed up a week ago as a perfectly coherent person to comment on Kosa's "adjustments" with PIC in FS9.When there's a will, there's a way :-lol

PPL(A)

Guest fsfreak2004

A year and a half later... LOL!! :-lolBTW. What the HELL is Ponderosa, Ponskey and the xxrotflmao.cat3 ???????????? :-lolAlex :-wave CYULAMD Athlon XP 2400+ running at 2.33 GHzAsus A7N8X deluxe motherboard512MB PC2700ATI Radeon 9800 pro 128 MB DDR80 gig maxtor HDWindows XP proX-45 Hotas (soon)CH yoke and pedals