Guest stefan_pilot

Who is on first baseWhat's on secondI don't know is on third

Guest lou ross

I only wish to walk along the path and look up at the boughs which the crow can only see from above. lr.

Sorry to drop by, I am a tad confused, I am looking for a Ponderosa steak, is that the place, or is it where one orders patches to stop smoking? Could anyone show me the way to the PIC forum after you are finished stretching that thread?Many thanks!

Guest ETB767

I am standing by the mirror on second base.Lufreb Dref. I am thinking backwards will decipher it.Soory, had to do it again, Sam.:-xxrotflmao

Guest metodp

Actually I just bumped into a friend the other day that knows the sister of the guy whose friend has a parrot that likes to sing like Ponderosa...and that brought me to Cat3...and if it wasn't for the Dog4 the parrot would sing Pondersa anymore!That was a close one!

>That was a close one!Whew! I'll say! :-beerchugC'mon Wade - you HAVE to anchor this thread! :)

BobK

Guest Chris_Tripp

Can't let this go any longer really..remember this ... "was is das Tortugas"OK?cheersanonymous

Guest Joris

Oh hey what a wonderful thread I picked up!

Guest MB327

It is the ALL TIME classic on this forum. We are still trying to figure out who Fred really is. Everyone needs to review this every few months so thanks for finding it.Ya gotta love it!

Guest lou ross

Could somebody please tell me how to spell "agnousiator" or maybe "egnaousiator" as in "anti-magnetic agnausiator system"? And also, what is the correct RPM for HT technology? thank you so much, lr.

Guest Joris

I think I might have figured out who he is, how about the Swedish Chef of the Muppet Show?

Interesting posit.Unfortunately, that is not possible, as the Swedish Chef was killed in a 1998 freak Food Processor incident.Nothing official, but apparently some Swedish meatballs were involved.Daryl ShuttleworthDS 3339http://vatsim.pilotmedia.fi/statusindicato...tor=OD1&a=a.jpg

The SUPPORT FORUM for Level-D Simulations products: http://www.leveldsim.com/forums

LVLDF1.gif

>Interesting posit.>>Unfortunately, that is not possible, as the Swedish Chef was>killed in a 1998 freak Food Processor incident.>>Nothing official, but apparently some Swedish meatballs were>involved.Wan't that (the late) Julia Child?

BobK

Wow - never thought of that, but, yes, that does seem possible, esp IF (and this is a big IF) IF the Swedish Chef's soul entered Julia's body during the unfortunate meatball/food processor incident.Daryl ShuttleworthDS 3339http://vatsim.pilotmedia.fi/statusindicato...tor=OD1&a=a.jpg

The SUPPORT FORUM for Level-D Simulations products: http://www.leveldsim.com/forums

LVLDF1.gif