Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lenny Zaman

ailerons, rudder and elevators locking up ... HELP

Guest Lenny Zaman

hey guys i'm having porblems wit the 767 panel ,it locks up the flight controls when i make a turn on ground with a yaw rate that is 100%(=full deflection of joystick). also sometimes i have this with 'excessive' pitch or bank.. anybody have this, and has n e one got a solutionlike to set the joystick so that the max deflection doesn't represent max movement in the sim??Thanks in advance(i have this both with the posky and the default model and NOT with any other panel, so it has to be PIC related...)

Hi Lenny,I have the very same problem (W2K, FS2002, MS SideWinder Prec.II). The following things worked for me - but the problem still exists:a) Deinstalled, reinstalled joystick .. worked for some days, then same problem.:( After startup of FS2002, I deactivate the joystick, load the PIC767 aircraft I like to fly, and the reactivate the joystick. Works in most of the cases ... if not: reboot computer and restart the procedure ...If anyone else has a better procedure or hint or solution ... I wold be very happy to hear about it.Cheers,Bernd

Do you have another FS2002 window open (like the map top-down view)? I found that my rudder goes to full deflection if I use it at all with the top-down view open. I can sometimes move the rudder momentarily (as shown on the panels' status page on EICAS), but it will quickly go back to full deflection. This makes it very difficult to taxi as I am used to using the top-down view window to make my way around the airport. This problem only occurs with the PIC 767 panel (and I use the default airplane model). Closing the top-down view window restores normal rudder operation.Don S.