Sign in to follow this  

flight plans

i know this has already been posted somewhere. i have problems importing flight plans from the MS2002 flight planner. it used to work fine with fs2000. i have read you have to change the extension on the flight plans created by 2002 flt planner or something like that to make it work. is there a permanent solution out for this yet. hasn't wilco created a fix for this. if not, why haven't they. why should we have to fix their mistakes?

exactly lik ei mentioned though. you have to do all this coverting crap. why should we have to fix mistakes. i think wilco should create a fix for this. why haven't they. it worked fine for fs2000. no converting or anything. it should be simple and sweet. but no, you have to go into this folder and change this, then transfer it to that folder and change the file name, yada yada yada. create a fix wilcopub!

Guest ilh

Or you could use FSBuild and have it automatically put a 767PIC .rte file right in the correct place for you and have more realistic flight plans than MS' flight planner will ever give you.Lee Hetherington (KBOS)

Guest hvanleusen

...not for me! With one mouseclick I get my flightplan in PIC, FSNav and Sqauwkbox format in the exact right folder and all contain the same waypoints. (even in a local net)By the way: there is no need to convert you can use PLN-format (as it was in FS2000)H.

Guest WorkingStiff

But wouldn't that be too easy?