Sign in to follow this  
Guest HeavyFan

Anyone have Working SIDS for PHNL Intl for PIC FMC???

Guest HeavyFan

hey there guy's!! Well I am looking foe SIDS for Honolulu Intl! I dowloaded the ones at the PIC FMC Database site before they changed the Web site, and those SIDS did not work at all!Someone told me to Open up the SIDS Files in notepad and put a "," at the end of each line that was missing it! But still does not work! I see the SID names on the FMC but upon selecting them it does not show Transitions at all!! The STARS database works fine! Just the SIDS for the life of me cannot get to work correctly and i have to input all the waypoints for the SID manually!! So Does anyone have these SIDS For PHNL?? I would really apprecite it as it is very dissapointing that these SIDS are not funtional in PIC 767!? Thank's MIKE-:)

Guest HeavyFan

Thank's there Wallace! I know about that site too, but I was really looking for ones that work in the PIC FMC Instead of me doing it manually! Thanks MIKE.

Guest HeavyFan

WOW! no one in here has any working SIDS for PHNL Intl??!! I thought out off all the guy's that was making files for the PIC 767 FMC would at least have these?-:( MIKE.-:(

MikeYou were asking for these six months ago when the patch came out.Why don`t you just bite the bullet and make them yourself within the FMC?How to do this is clearly spelled out in the manual.Or use the PIC editor.Either way will do.I would since you are already manually inputting the waypoints anyway save them via the FMC.You`re half way there mate.Give a man a fish,he eats for a day.Teach a man to fish he eats for a lifetime.Have a nice day :)Ron

Guest ielchitz

I am pretty sure that I actually started working on them in late May but had to go out of town (still out of town 31 days later) and was unable to complete them.I'm starting to get pretty busy - so I doubt that I will have a chance to complete them any time soon - any spare time I have for "playing" will be spent in the cockpit - a month is a long time without my PIC!!Ian Elchitz.

If someone gives me a link to all the current PHNL charts, I'll do it... I don't want to do those outdated ones from Clearance Unlimited, and Echoflight doesn't seem to have Hawaii. Anyone know if they're posted anywhere?

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Hehe, how's this for a clever way of getting the up to date proceedures:The PSS Airbus has worldwide current DP/STARS/IAP - So I parked one on the tarmac and went through the PHNL proceedures, writting down all the waypoints etc...I've got the DP's already done - I'll upload it to the seaartcc.org site and to Richard Stefan's navdata.at page in a little bit once I get the STARS and IAP's done...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest ilh

However, who said those are correct? I've found missing altitude/speed restrictions when I compared to charts (within the US).AT LAST, a use for the PSS Airbus! ;-)Lee Hetherington (KBOS)

Guest HeavyFan

I know I asked for them a while ago, but I never saw any results thats why had to ask again! But since ILH explained to me what happened i understand now! And to the one preparing the SIDS for PHNL thank's!! And I look foward to them!! As I am getting spoiled by just picking the SIDS in the FMC then go flying! As i been imputing them manually, I would make them myself with PIC editor,but don't really know how to use that utility! Well thanks again for your help on this guy's and llok foward to your Works!! MIKE-:)

Done!!I did find charts at the VATSIM ZLA site that appeared to match what was in the PSS MCDU, so I'm fairly positive I got em right...I made pretty extensive use of approach transitions coming off the STARS as usual for any of the FMC packages I've produced... I'm not sure that the transitions would work in exactly the manner I did them in the real world, but they make sense and if online you'd just receive vectors onto the approach anyway... I did put the DME arc to 8L in there as well as the DME ARC associated with the various "CHAIN" STAR transitions.Give me a bit to zip it up and I'll upload it.Ryan

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

Guest HeavyFan

thank's Ryan! I really apprecite your fast work for me and everyone else!! Thank you! MIKE-:)