Sign in to follow this  
KevinAu

Who has rudder problems?

I need to know how many out here actually has the rudder spikes. If you do have them, what kind of computer, operating system, game controllers are you using?

Kevin, what exactly do you mean by problems? The rudder fluttering? Then yes, I have 'em.Selfmade PC, Asus A7V333, 1800 XP, 256 RAM, GeForce 256DDR, SB Live! Player 1024 running Windows XP Pro and using it with a MS Forcefeedback 2 USB with it's own game controller.Why are you asking?Got a solution in sight? Would be great!

Mark Foti

Author of aviaworx - https://www.aviaworx.com

logo_avsim.png

Me to.AMD Duron 800256 PC133Geforce 2 MX(Sold my old system which was 2Ghz, 256DDR, GF4 to go get PPL, that way I get unlimited framerates: ))Piperpilot[br]767/757 Pilot-Wannabe[/b]

2.83 FSIUPC, AMD XP1900, 512 DDR, Geforce 4, pfc.dll, ,Windows 98 SEOnly with YDs OFF

Athlon XP1800+, Gigabyte GA7DXR, 512MB DDR, ATI Radeon 7500, CH Flight Sim Yoke USB LE, CH Pro Pedals USB(Fixed them by reducing maximum rudder deflection and increasing rudder effectiveness)

Guest joea

Yup, Pentium celeron 500, 256M ram, voodoo2 and Win 98. I just turn off AI traffic I only get them when there is too much AI traffic.

I'm no programmer, so there'd be no way for me to actually fix it. However, I am going to see if Pete Dowson can come up with anything on the FSUIPC side that may help.Either way though, at least we have workarounds that will allow those of us who like to do landings in 20kts of crosswind or V1 cuts to continue to use 767PIC.After playing around with it some more. I think we can use FSUIPC 2.86 if the workaround is modified to leaving the right yaw damp switch off. Otherwise, the right switch activates auto-rudder now and with that active, there is no hope of controlling this plane properly.