Sign in to follow this  

Vtail transfig for Deb from James...

Guest KenG

Wow Geof! That looks fantastic. Gotta love those V-tails (so long as they've been fixed so they break apart in flight ;-)). Great job James.Can't wait! :-grnmd

Guest NathanT24

Good god Geofa, the Deb is a great plane and now the V-Tail I see my HD getting smaller and smaller ARG LOL

:-lol So we do get to play with that float plane! That's going to be a lot of fun, and so is the V-tail (though I prefer a normal tail over V anyday). Great work guys!Scott

Sweet!!!!!!!!!!That could be a new favorite! Need to put a early 60's Polished Aluminum finish with simple Red highlights and the old Beech label....May have to talk to Gary when its released! :DThanks!

Fabulous :-jumpy !!!! Mrs Beech's best! (No offence meant Geofa - I fly a PA22 after all - but in my fantasy of Bonanza ownership, if I can save 33% on the empennage, I might only have to sell my house, wife and kids, and be able to keep my car...!)Thank yooooo James!!!!

JETninja - absolutely ! - or how about blue?:

He He...Nice...I thought of Blue also....just remember more having seen red...dont think Gary would have mucch problem doing sevral colors knowing him! :D

Thanks for the comments-this is James project at this point so all the kudos and credit go to him. He asked me to post because his hourly internet time for the month was running out!Anyway-thanks for the nice comments and I also eagerly look forward to it.http://members.telocity.com/~geof43/Geofdog2.gif

Only just got my internet time reset...man I gotta spend less time downloading stuff! :-)Thanks for your comments about it. I've reshaped the tail now, and looks a lot better than what it did in that pic. And the floats version is just about to get started on...big weekend for me! :-lolBut allow me to intoduce N1768J to you all... "Orion's Battery". I'm no Garry Smith, but I like it :-)http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/edenw/FS_..._banner_je9.jpg

:-eek :-eek The flashyness is quite nice! You should do a duller metal variation too.Scott

SA-WE-E-E-T :-jumpy Can't wait! Wish I could find a sound set that has the great Beech high power, high speed prop sound I remember so well from the 60's. ALWAYS knew when a Beech was taking off!! :-kewl