Sign in to follow this  

Question for Mr. Lee Hetherington (Landing View Pics)

After seeing your landing view from the previous post I was able to recreate it using your hint directions. "you'll have to crop the main panel yourself, paste some stuff into your panel.cfg, and make some copies of gauges". Only Im reciving an error each time I exit or switch aircraft in FS2002 (which causes FS2002 to restart) due to the MCP gauge entry in my panel.cfg.Do you recive any errors in your setup?this is my setup from panel.cfg:[Fixed Window37]file=B767Wlanding.bmpsize_mm=906, 396nomenu=1window_size=1.000,0.600render_3d_window=1visible=0ident=37gauge01=B767WAfds!MCP, 733, 15gauge02=B767WAfds!Nav1, 537, 24gauge03=B767WAfds!Autoland, 620, 163gauge04=B767WAfds!MasterSwitch, 485, 37gauge05=B767WAfds!RadarAltimeter, 561, 255gauge06=B767WAfds!AltAlert, 722, 250gauge07=B767Wairspeed, 92, 224, 168gauge08=B767Waltimeter, 607, 245, 148gauge09=B767Weadi, 291, 172, 221ThanksPluto1168(kelvin)PS. I took off the MCP gauge in the pic.

Picture with MCP and the error.pluto1168(kelvin)

Guest ilh

The trick is to make copies of the gauges. For B767Weadi.gau, make a copy and call it B767Weadi_2.gau, and the refer to B767Weadi_2 in the landing view.Credit for this trick goes to Steve Drabek.Lee Hetherington (KBOS)PS: I also have the !SMC gauge in mine, as well as a mute version of the gpws gauge (to avoid double callouts). I cannot supply the mute copy, but I have a program that can make a mute copy on your own machine.

Thanks for your reply now it works fine with no errors and yeah please send me that program that can make a mute copy of !SMC.pluto1168@hotmail.comthanx,pluto1168(kelvin)

Thanks Lee,And I in turn give credit to Pedro for wanting a landing view badly enough that I got interested and started tinkering. :)I also give you credit for all the hard work you've done...on many, many PIC projects. ;) ;)Regards,Steve Dra

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Guest ilh

Perhaps within a week or so I will have that muting program. I'm about to head out of town and don't have it in a distributable state yet.Lee Hetherington (KBOS)

Ok Lee just take your time.Thanx,pluto1168(kelvin)