Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rob

Saab 340 Conspiracy Theory

I've uncovered a conspiracy regarding the Saab 340s to be released by PSD and FFG. Both teams are conspiring to release their planes concurrently in an attempt to assault our senses. The 340s will be released with several liveries on several sites causing massive server loads. Some servers are expected to crash causing several delays. Some simmers anxiously trying to get one of these awesome planes, are expected to riot, while others may go postal because of server delays.The end result, my sources say, is to fill the virtual skies with Saabs creating loss of productivity for simmers, which may result in loss of income. Most will not care because they will be having so much fun flying. Also several forums will be assaulted with posts of how good the Saabs are. There will be some comparisons about which Saab is better, but no one will really care becasue most will be having too much fun flying. Several "pay for" groups will lose sales because the release of the Saabs will raise the bar for freeware, making payware obsolete. Long live freeware!!!!TCan I have my 340 now, pleez. :)

Hey, I'm bored with too much freetime on my hands... So, what do I do waste bandwidth with posts like this and the one above. Gotta love this hobby.--TThinking he could better spend this time playing America's Army, trying to qualify for sniper school.

Guest A330Driver

Oh My God!!! :-eekThe end of the world is near!! :-hah Oh the humanity!CheersA330Driver :-badteeth

Guest Rob

Finally! Some good flight simulator gossip! Can't wait until the Saab is released, one of my personal favorite aircraft and have flown on the variant many times, come on PSD/FFG, let's have them turboprops. :D.