Sign in to follow this  

STICKY ELEVATOR AND RUDDER

This post is basically the same as the other one I made, just thought I'd re-surface this matter because I can't seem to get it fixed and I just can't fly my 767 successfully through a flight, the deal is and first of all as I said before I fly with my keyboard..yup..yup I do :-kewl ,anyways what happens is that when lift or lower the elevator to it's max it will stay stuck there and wont let lose for awhile same goes for the rudder maxing it out to the left or the right thats where it sticks. Now I've installed the new version of the FSUPIC and I've tried to modify the cfg file and yet no success. Where would this problem be coming from?..the "cfg file","air file" or the plane model itself? I wanna get this resolved hope you'll can give me some suggestions.:-beerchug

If the elevator/rudder suddenly works again, it's possible that when you press the key and the keyboard repeat kicks in (can anyone else remember the 'Repeat' key !?!), you're filling the keyboard buffer with that keypress. When the processor has emptied the buffer, you regain control. Try lots of quick presses or fiddling with the repeat value in the assignments section (or better still, fork out a couple of quid for a joystick, even a cheap one makes a phenomenal difference to your flying!!).Hope this helpsGeoff

You may wish to download and install the latest version of FSUIPC 2.87. The following taken from the history/update readme:-