Sign in to follow this  
Guest ielchitz

Multiplayer TCAS

Guest ielchitz

ARGH!I forgot - PIC does not have a TCAS built in.Too bad - it works great in both the PSS Airbus and the DF737.We need someone to build a TCAS for us now .Uan,

Hi all,I can confirm, it works fine with C421C as well. Too bad there's no TCAS in 767PIC.I would definitely pay for an update with working TCAS capable of displaying IVAO/VATSIM traffic (using this new AI Bridge by Peter Dowson) on 767PC EHSI.Wade, after the release of AI Bridge, wouldn't you reconsider working on a TCAS system?. I know it's not easy and I know there are many different version of the system on real 767s, but, why not to have a go?All the best.Gian Paolo Codeb

Been working on beta testing this for about a month - written by the owner of the VATSIM EUROPE-C server along with Peter's help - And my poking at how to do it without added server useage - if FSNAV can do it why can't we ---- Well NOW WE CAN!Thanks JOSE'Richard GreenVATUSA4Events and VA Director

Well done! Great achievement!So looking forward to a built-in PIC TCAS!Gian PaoloGenoa Italy

HIIt's OK for 767PIc use TCAS PANEL.Go to AVSIM librairy category FS2002PanelsFilename tcas-panel.zipwith "AIbridge.exe" you have now the TCAS it work with AI and IVAO i don't try with vastsim Good FLYF-AT27

This looks good - now I'd like to have it displayed on the PIC ND... I wonder if there's a program like cfgedit, that works in FS2002? I think, if you can get the TCAS panel to use the PIC EHSI as the background (instead of the bmp that came with it), it might work. I seem to recall, that Eric Ernst's 767 panel for FS98 contained superimposed gauges for the EHSI - I believe, one of them opened in a separate (invisible) window. Cheers,Gosta.

Guest ilh

I would worry about changing map range not changing the TCAS window too.Lee Hetherington (KBOS)

Yes, that would be one of the downfalls. However, doesn't FSUIPC allow you to set the maximum TCAS range? Anyway, even if it works only in one range, it would still be better than nothing.Cheers,Gosta.