Sign in to follow this  

ANYBODY USING A YOKE WITH THE 767PIC ??

I'm looking forward to buying a yoke to use with my 767, anybody out there using one that preforms excellent with the 767 and also the other planes, I'm looking for a yoke with quality and reliability, Thanks Guys.

Guest flightpro08

I just recieved my CH Products yoke and foot pedals about 30 minutes ago :D So far, so good. Ryan-Flightpro08 :-coolTaxiwaysigns.com

Hi,I have the Mooney style PFB from www.flypfc.comIt's excellent. I also think they have jet yokes. The quality and support are superb. I also have their throttle consoles and ledals. All work phenomenal with 767 PIC. Pedro

If price is no concern then by all means get the PFC jet yoke, but if it is, then the CH Pro Yoke USB is probably the best bet. I like mine! (still need to get the rudder pedals tho)AJ757 - don't get that first one, it's a serial port conection, get the second one, which uses USB. Trust me... ;)

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest fwsov

Yep i got the CH yoke and pedals, it takes a while to get used to them but when you are, it's much more fun!regards, Andrew

Guest hvanleusen

Use CH yoke USB and pedals USB too, miss a good throttle (..and better should not spend the money for it .... :-) )CheersH.

I'm not really familiar with my computer's butt, can you'll tell me..I have a Compaq 7360 model does my computer have a USB port and why isn't the game port version recommended? Are there any Cons for these USB Yokes?

The Presario 7360 has 2 USB ports, so no problems there. USB is much easier as far as setup and expansion goes (anyone who's tried to configure a troublesome game card will vouch for that).The only reason +not+ to get the USB version is if you plan on using the yoke with any DOS programs. Chances are it won't work with an application such as PS1 (though some have reported success).Jon (KSEA)

hmm..ok I might consider buying one anybody know where I can get this yoke cheap in price or could there be a store around me that might sell them?

Guest Ian_Bowden

Mail order is normally best here in the UK (www.rcsimulations.co.uk) but not sure where you are so cant help.I can assue you though, nothing better than flying a charter flight full of holiday maker's to a Greek island for Britannia or Air 2000 and executing a fully hands of visual approach with my CH F/S Yoke! (apart from doing the above in the real plane)Ian

I must agree with anyone recommending the CH Pro Yoke USB. I've had it for close to a year, and it has worked flawlessly since then. No centering problems, no button problems, no problems whatsoever.Granted, there are much more expensive yokes out there which probably provide more stability and realism, but I've found the CH product to be a worthwhile investment.I have them teamed up with the CH Pro Pedals USB as well. The combo is hard to beat!!Good luck,-Greg