Sign in to follow this  

757 for PIC Uploaded to Avsim.

All:The 757 repaint and sound package has been uploaded to Avsim and should be available shortly.* If you have downloaded the ENTIRE file before, please download the texture patch from www.toussaintonline.net. These are the TEXTURES ONLY and not the entire aircraft / sounds / panel.cfg. Simply replace the textures in your texture folder.*If you are using narrowband (dial-up) and don't want to download a 24MB file then simply download the textures, panel.cfg and aircraft.cfg from www.toussaintonline.net. Download one of the IFDG 757-200's available here and simply copy the textures, panel.cfg and aircraft.cfg to the appropriate directories. *PLEASE don't upload the files anywhere else! This is only to be released here at Avsim or from my server.THANKS TO IFDG for their wonderful 757 and new airfile.Mike T.

I just saw there was a 757 for PIC and I have a question :what about the zfw of the 757 ? what do we have to consider when entering performances in the FMC ?Thanks a lot.Regards,Guillaume

Guest GeorgeDorkofikis

Hi Mike!Thanks for the new version!Did you manage to fix the problem with the engine parameters not showing correctly in the PIC panel ?I have tried your MT757 in the condinental livery but the engines were not responding properly. Idle was at about 38-42% N1 and reverse was not possible. Also TO/GA thrust was limited to about 89% N1.The 757 is my favorite a/c over all others, so I really appreciate your hard work on this one!Keep it up!ThanksGeorge DorkofikisAthens, Hellas

George:Not sure why the first version of the 757 didn't work properly for you. The only thing wrong was the low oil pressure warning light, but IDLE and reverse worked fine on my system (?).The new airfile should fix all of your issues.Mike T.

The ZFW is about 180,000 LBS. Enter the lowest possible value into the FMC at all times and you should even derate the engines flying light loads to simulate the lower thrust ratio of the RR engines vs the PW type.The FMC displayed V1,Vr,V2 values will be too low also, you should add 10-15kts to each value and then generally fly Vref+10 to Vref +15 depending on weight on your approach. If you find that your approach speed is STILL too low you want to add more power so that a more comfortable approach profile can be flown and make note of those values as a "yard stick".Mike T.

Hi Mike,After i have download your package +- 25mgs i load my FS2002 and the problem with my panel 767 it's i don't see anythings front me in't black, do you have an idea why, check this picture..Thanks.Pierre

Hi DShutt,I check the readme file included in the packadge and i have my original copy PIC767 and the patch too, and i don't understand why i have no backround..!!!Pierre

Pierre,I have the same problem, I just haven't had time to check into it yet. It must be something in the panel.cfg but again, I'll check it out tonight after work, shouldn't be a big problem to fix.Cheers,Peterhttp://home.neo.rr.com/zaehringer/pipersignature.jpgPIII600,512MB,Win98SE,DirectX8.1,Geforce32DDR(Det.22.80),SBlive(4.06.703)

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, DR5-6000MHZCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELITE, ASUS PRIME Z790-P, THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER GF3 1350W, WIN 11

Guest jeffg

I am having the same problem also,downloaded to FS2002aircraft and installed placed the aircraft and panel files from the website new panel date was jun 2002 and still no outside view.I also have only 12 of the post view no radios can be seen.I hope someone who has ideas for this problem can placed them here so we can get this great looking aircraft up. Jeff Gerbert

I got a question regarding the DL of the aircraft, I cant tell which ones will work with the 757 patch, should it say like IFDG/EFG for the author?Thanks, Tom

Sorry to ask, but what is the file called? I cannot find it AVSIM. I have found the website but I think I need to DL the full package.CheersClowesy

Pierre,Copy the panel.cfg from your 767PIC panel folder over the one for the Continental 757. That will give you the front view back.Cheers,

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather