Sign in to follow this  
Guest A32X

newbie....

Guest A32X

I've deceided to re-install the PIC767. Does it have TCAS and how do I merge it with the posky 767? Also, becuase I don't think it has a load edit, how do you control the ZFW?Many Thanks,

Guest Muppet22

HiPIC doesn't have TCAS.To merge POSKY visuals with PIC search this forum for 'merge' this is likely to achieve the best results. You will find a post by the author of the merge Lee Hetherington with a link to the file.Have a look at this 'tutorial' I wrote for changing the ZFW - hope you can follow it :-)http://www.speedbirdonline.co.uk/Downloads/767/PIC_ZFW.PDFTom EvansBAV 757/767 Training Captain

Guest A32X

Did exactly what you said but now my flaps wont retract.Anyone?

Guest Tim W

Changing the ZFW will not make your flaps not retract, it does however look like your flap lever on the throttle quadrant is in fact in the up position.Tim

Guest A32X

sorry about this, but I also can't activate any routes. I typed in EGLLEGCC into the CO Route, which is what the .pln is called and it doesn't find it.I have aligned the IRS.I have also tried MSEGLLLOWI and others. :-(

>Did exactly what you said but now my flaps wont retract. >>Anyone?Press the buttons below ALTN FLAPS selector so that ALTN text goes away from them. Your flaps are switched to alternate system in the picture..

Guest A32X

Ok, I've figured out why the route wasn't activating but now I can't select a SID for 09L at EGLL.Do I have to download Nav data from somewhere?Many Thanks,

>Do I have to download Nav data from somewhere?From here: www.navdata.atBruno Francescoli.