Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

FMC "FUEL DISAGREE-PROG 2/2" with Mike T. 757???

I'm getting a constant "FUEL DISAGREE-PROG 2/2" FMC message. I took off with 40% in each wing and 0 in the center, (about 12,000 lbs) and the PROG page 2 has the totalizer reporting the correct amount but the FMC reporting something like twice that. Is this just something that happens because of the ZFW issue??Ryan

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Never mind, I figured it out - I didn't know you could manually enter the block fuel in...Thanks for a great package Mike!! The 757 is my favorite airliner to fly on in real life and now I have one in FS!!

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Haha! This post is so old, but it works! Manually entering the block fuel (periodically, which I'm assuming is very unrealistic), worked for me.Love the fact that AVSIM doesn't prune their forums :)

Whoops, I missed this thread 10 years ago. Ryan do you still need support? :(