Sign in to follow this  

Okay... Aircraft to be released....

1. British Airways World Tail - Uploaded to Avsim Now.2. American Airlines - 1 to 3 days3. United - 2 to 4 days4. Delta 3 to 5 days5. Cactus (MAYBE)I've gotten so I can paint the aircraft in about 2 to 3 hours if I have the right photographs.I will be releasing the TEXTURE files only. You should download the main package if you have not done so already.Please don't hold me to the above timetable. I will churn em out as fast as possible :-lolIn the mean time enjoy the BA 757Mike T.

Guest flightpro08

Thanks Mike! Can't wait for that American Airlines repaint :DRyan-Flightpro08 :-coolTaxiwaysigns.com

Guest Ian_Bowden

BAW is great! all we need now is a Britannia and/or JMC and I would be on cloud 9! (literally)Ian

Guest A32X

Is the BA757 in the file library at avsim yet? I can't find it.

Had to delete it from Avsim because I needed to change a texture file :-( SORRRY!Uploaded it again and it should be here next time they post the new files (tomorrow)Mike T.

Superb package !!! Your efforts are greatly appreciated.Many ThanksCoot KCLE

Guest C17SimGuy

Hi Mike,I LOVE your work! Thank you SOOOO much!! I don't want to be a pain in the arse, but could you use the IFDG 757 with the PW engines to paint the United plane, please?! :7 I mean, it wouldn't look right with RR engines. thx!-drew-

Guest JamieG

hey thanks a ton for united, tat british airways sure is a nice paint!! I love the pic

Mike, thanks for all your hard work and effort. I look forward to flying the Delta livery in there NNC (their latest) livery. I really apperciate what you are doing for us 757 fans out there!!

Eric 

Mike,The BA World Tail is great, any chance of doing the Union Flag tail for a BA 757?Many thanksSteve

Hoi,Mike thank you its great and its works fine to me,Is the Continental Model and Textures of your plane from IFDG?If so can I copy and use other IFDG plane models en textures?They brought out 757-200 Transavia, Martinair, Air Holland, Continental Dutch Bird etc.Can I use those or do I have to repaint and make al of these models agian??Regards, Cees van DiestThe Netherlands

I'd like to see a Northwest myself...in the bowling shoe paintjob. The NWA.Com has some nice picts or I have "other" sources if you need them.I love the little guy in the orange vest on your screenshot of the BA bird. Can you repaint orange vest him to a nice blonde her for SAS?????Timothy

Whens AA gonna be released?Happy Flying-Anthony

"Please don't hold me to the above timetable. I will churn em out as fast as possible" to use Mike's word.....Timothy