Sign in to follow this  
Guest nirvana

PLEASE HELP ME TO DECIDE!

Guest nirvana

hey guys and girls!i'll go to a computer shop in about an hour and i can't decide which add-on i should buy!! what would you say? 1) Dreamfleet 737-4002) Lago FSSE3) PSS A320????please tell me what you think!!thanx, regardspeter

Guest gasebah

Get the dreamfleet 737. It is simply the best of those airliners available.Now we need someone to suggest the Busses quickly:-).Alex

Guest Rob

Hey Peter,Following order:1) FSSE2) Wilco 767PIC3) DreamFleet B737-4004) DreamFleet Piper Archer5) Emma Field6) PSS 747/777Hope this helps!

Peter, If you want the ultimate techno craft, the PSS A320. For good all round stuff, Dreamfleet 737.There are arguments for both but at the end of the day, it's personal preference.Georgski

Guest nirvana

thank you guys! i've to go now! i'll buy FSSE and my parents "are allowed" to present me the DF737-400 next week! :-hah thank you very much!greeeetz :-wavepeter

Guest gasebah

Didn't you get those World Airports a few days ago? And now FSSE, and next week the DF737.You are a spoiled kid man :-).Alex

Guest Rob

The PSS A320 certainly is a good aircraft but can take an EXCESSIVE amount of time to learn all the features of the panel. I agree, the DreamFleet B737-400 has a good slice of everything.

Guest nirvana

i'm not a kid outside, but inside! i got addicted to add-ons!! the features fs brings you, are incredible!! and next week i'll get DSL, so i'll download day and night! :-hah regardspeter

"EXCESSIVE"Tell that to a trainee....3years+an awful lot of money

If his parents are kind enough to buy the DreamFleet 737 for him, he would be better advised to turn the sound way DOWN so as not to disturb them and thank them kindly for their generosity.Dewey

Guest nirvana

i'm NOT rich (my parents don't earn more than anybody else but my dad works for telecom austria, so we get a special price for DSL! i wouldn't get it otherwise!), i'm certainly NOT spoiled (i'll get the DF734 because it's my birthday next week) and i'm NOT a kid (18 years?)!!