Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dan_Pergau

for those going to the VATSIM convention...

Guest Dan_Pergau

Good morning all and HAPPY CANADA DAY EH! for my fellow brave and weary canucks.I am helping to organize the computer setup for the VATSIM convention in a few weekends and I've asked that a PC be dedicated for an around the world flight... or as close as we can get in 48 hours =) We will be of course utilizing the PIC767 for our flight model. No doubt some PEPSI should be stationed near that PC for some caffeine assistance during the wee hours. Hopefully someone will bring charts or the PC will be fully loaded with SIDs/STARs for those countries that we checkout. I know some of you fellow PIC767-addicts will be in attendance (Mr. Hall, Mr. Bevington, Mr. Sousa, Mr. Anwar etc.. etc..) so I encourage you to track me down and get your pilot 'slots' in for this thing (knock on wood it does happen). I'll have my trusty VATCAN Toronto FIR namepin on and will be probably among a mess of patch cables or PEPSI =)Wade, I haven't seen your name on the registered list yet!All the best,Dan Pergauhttp://www.virtuallandmedia.com/flags11/canada/CANADA.GIF

If you can get your flight plan to New Zealand / Australia we should be able to arrange some PIC767 company around the South Pacifc during the small hours.Suggest Tahiti or Honolulu to Auckland then Sydney followed by Singapore.If you can get a flight plan to us ASAP we may also be able to organise ATC as well.E-mail me direct with more info.RegardsRussell Jourdain (NZL007/ZK-RHJ)russellj@rhjconsulting.co.nz

Guest MB327

CHARTS - We don't need no stinkin charts!Just kidding, I will be arriving Thursday afternoon and be on hand till Sunday morning. Let me know when and how I can help you out.

I will be arriving Thursday afternoon as well. Haroons bringing his PC, I'll bring some charts. I've got a nearly complete Air Canada route manual and binder and I know some others will have charts available as well.Best Regards,

Hey, if someone can get me a free ticket on Air Canada then I'm there :-)Regards,Wade

Guest Dan_Pergau

well if you start biking now... you might get here in time =)Maybe you can hitch hike?We'll have a beer for you Mr. Chafe.