Sign in to follow this  

767 Panel and POSKY

Hi there, I'm having a problem with the PIC panel and the POSKY 767. The aircraft seems to be a littler unnder powered while using your panel. How so? Well I can only get a max N1 reading of about 98.3. The extra 1.7% does make a huge difference on takeoff. Is there anyway I can fix this problem?http://flightsimmers.net/airport/sstephen8...der%20Flash.jpgScott StephenBAW475

my succes rate on ANY fixes to anything here are about 5%. i do everything to the T and nothing. i am getting really fed up. i run this Setup.bat dos file and it keeps giving me "this folder does not appear to be a subfolder of fs2002/aircraft" i wish this computer had feelings cause it would tell it to go ---------------------. trust me it IS a subfolder of fs2002/aircraft

The seutp.bat will create an aircraft.cfg file among a few other files. I copied that aircraft file into each aircraft's folder and rename the sim=(GE,PW) or whatever is supposed to be there for that specific aircraft. Note: I found this easier to do instead of copying every model and texture I want to convert into that folder that you pu into fs2002/aircraft since I have every Posky 767, I hope it is ok with the person who created this program to edit the file the way I did. If you need more help with this reply to this topic I'm in a hurry right now