Sign in to follow this  
B777ER

Attention Mike T.

Any update on the Delta 757? Thanks.

Eric 

One at a time! :-lol. United is next....AA took more time than I anticipated but I think the level of detail will keep your wife mad at you long enough until the Delta livery is ready :-lolPatience is a virtue :-cool. It won't be long.Regards,Mike T.

True enough Mike, substitute wife for girlfriend though. I already tried the wife mode and found that I got to many errors with that operating system so I went for the improved 2.0 version of the girlfriend model. Much better results with this one. :-lol

Eric 

Seeing as I'm totally in love with the 757 (thanks Mike, you are the FS Man!)... I will definintely be using these aircraft.My question, performance wise, is whether it does behave like a 757. It it a fresh air file? Or just a redone 767 that looks like a 757 externally?I know, I know, I'm being ignorant... but, I just wanna make sure :) Thanks!

Put it this way. My BEST friend and best man at my wedding (and witness at my divorce :-lol) is Continental Airlines Mad Dog F/O Edward Holler. He has passed on the 757 to his fellow pilots in IAH who enjoy MSFS and they have raved about the realism of the 757-767 PIC merge (FMC not withstanding).I've watched those guys fly this baby BY THE NUMBERS from their charts and it gives me GOOSEBUMPS to see the level of realism that this simulator has achieved.This is no 757 in 767 clothing...this IS a 757 by the numbers. Mike T.

Same here! Wifey 1.0 had to be returned for a full refund because it was defective! Wifey 1.0 came with Mother-in-law555 and the I've-got-a-headache auto shutdown virus, so I opted for Girlfriend 2.0 (GF 2.0). I've had to apply Service Pack 1 to GF 2.0 though because every now and then she displays error messages 1.555annoy "Tell me what you are thinking" or 2.666complain "You never take me anywhere". Thankfully included in SP-1 is a VISA / Mastercard subroutine. IMPORTANT: You must apply the VISA / Mastercard subroutine to the Girlfriend 2.0 BEFORE the error occurs and this will force the program to upgrade into version 2.0a: "Leave boyfriend alone and go shopping" mode. :-lolUnfortunately, you have to keep applying the patch frequently or the error message returns! :-(Mike T.

Mike, hearing that from some real life 757 pilots is great. Oh by the way, make sure you keep your virus definitions up to date. My Version 2.0 girlfriend(known as GF v2.0) seems to sneak in the backdoor thereby passing my firewall and causing major HD problems. The most common of which include the most famous, nastiest virus of all, the "UR not flying again are you?" virus. This is in tandem with a flash animation screen that is displayed showing an agitated look of the GF v2.0 that can affect the user (me) for hours afterward. Unfortunetly, the only way around this vicious virus is to hit CTRL-ALT-DELETE or upgrade to GF v3.0

Eric