Sign in to follow this  
Guest A32X

PIC757

Guest A32X

I read back that someone was making a BA757 for use with the pic panel. I've looked on the file library and I can't find it. Has it run into 'difficulties'?Many Thanks,

Guest flightpro08

It's in the AVSIM Library. Do an advanced search for the author Mike Toussaint and it should show up.Ryan-Flightpro08 :-coolTaxiwaysigns.com

Guest A32X

I can't find it :-(

Guest A32X

hmmm that still isn't the BA 757, thanks for your help anyway. :-(

Go to the file library and do a search under TOUSSAINT. You will find the BA textures right there.Regards,Mike T.

Hello Mike!Great idea of fixing the IFDG 757 with the PIC panel. My question is, can IFDG textures be used for your modification as well? There are a couple I would like to use (Transavia, Dutchbird).Thanks,Vince

Guest JamieG

hey hows the united one coming????

United should be released on Friday for download.Regards,Mike T.

Guest JamieG

sounds good thx a ton man!!!

Mike,Are you planning on doing any one of the America West themes, or even the base scheme?Thanks."Learn from your parents' mistake...use birth control."(I M A UCLA) BruinAddict *:-*DemetriousAsus A7V266 MBAthlon XP 1600+ (@ 1.53)512MB PC2100 DDRVisionTek Xtasy GeForce4 Ti 4400 (Detonator 29.42 WHQL)NEC MultiSync E1100+ 21"SoundBlaster Live! Platinum 5.1Cambridge DTT2500 Desk Top TheaterWestern Digital 7200RPM ATA/100 40G HD (Primary)Western Digital 7200RPM ATA/100 40G HD (Secondary)300W PSUWindows XP Professional (Both drives - Multiboot)DirectX 8.1("I am humorous and well versed in the subtleties of everything pertaining to nothing." - BA)