Sign in to follow this  

Mike T...Problem with 757+PIC panel view

First, Mike has done a truly awesome job on the 757s (I have the AA & CO ones). Visually they are fantasticThe little problem I have is when I go to the 2d panel view I get the lower panel fine, but no upper section or anything out the window. It is a black screen. Kinda nifty IFR trainer but.....I am running FS 2k2, XP with a G2 card. I downloaded the "Panel" file off of Mike's website thinking maybe that would help. Nope.If anyone has an idea.....Timothy(Good thing I can fly instruments eh???)

Tim:Did you copy ALL the PIC files to the panel under the 757 directory and then copy the patch files over?Regards,Mike T.

Yup, copied the whole set, but will retry to confirm that I did.Timothy

After trying a few combinations I copied the entire PIC767 Panel folder into the CO aircraft and now the panel works fine with 767 bitmaps.Same for the AA one.Using the 757 panel the external view was behind what should have been transparent windows (ie the black parts). Just another day at the office....just tired I guessThanks for your effortsTimothy

I copied the entire PIC 767pnel folder and pasted it into the Co 752 Aircraft panel folder and I still have a blcked out windshield.what am I doing wrong??ThanksMike NeonesFavorite area to Fly--Alaska!

Fixed it! All setFavorite area to Fly--Alaska!

how did you fix it. i have the same problems