Sign in to follow this  
Guest ielchitz

ServInfo Gauge.. WOW...

Hello Mike and Ianyes I did and do have the gauge communication option set correctly. I did read the Manual before installing. The gauge works perfectly, My only problem was the toggle not showing up in PIC and I have my toggle in the same place as you do in your above screenshot. I did also read the manual "Known Issues" section before installing, so the dissapearing toggle was expected. My only other concern was the outdated data box always being present when requesting data, which Mike has been gracious enough to reply to, Thank you for your help Mike. GaryAAL214

Ian and MikeYour right, toggling the "L" key on then off makes the servinfo toggle gauge visible. Also increasing the trigger time in the "connection parameters" fixed the problem with the outdated data box. Everything working great now..Thanks for the inputGaryAAL214

I tried the light on/off as suggested in the readme and got the colored lights to show, which works for me. I did discover that most of the time switching back and forth once between full screen and windowed mode shows the complete toggle switch.At any rate, an awesome addon.Don Shaffer

Used the Guage exe. - went without a hitch and works like a charm (excuse me for mixing my metaphores) WS