Sign in to follow this  
Guest jkramer51

Missing ILSs

Guest jkramer51

I did a flight to CYVR tonight & it turns out that there is no ILS info for any of the runways. I ended up going into the file and adding it in. I just downloaded the new nav data & the ILS info for CYVR is still not there. I'll probally add it tomorrow or this morning since it's after midnight. But I would think a large airport like CYVR would have the data in the file. Even KPDX does and its smaller.John

I too landed at CYYZ and was surprised that the ILS freq for 24R didn't show in the FMC even though I had the latest 207 data loaded. I looked up the freq in FSNAV and was able to enter it manually, but it was disconcerting.CheersIan

Guest NAVData

Hi Ian,sorry my fault :-( will build up a new runway-setup for PIC in the next hours ... thanks for the hint! Sorry again

Guest NAVData

Problem fixed! New airport file is online, but :-)I have found another "real" problem. At CYYZ i have only a 24L insteed of 24R and that without an ILS ...

Hi Richard,I just downloaded and installed the new airports file and still at CYYZ in the FMC I can't get anything other than PARK for ILS for Rwy 5, which should be 109.70/56.CheersIan

Guest jkramer51

Seems that most of Canada don't have the ils info. Looking at the wpNavAPT.txt file, there are many places that don't have it. Of course not all have ils's. Even after redownloading Vancouver was still not fixed. I'll have to look up Toronto to add those also. John

Guest NAVData

Will check that in the next days gentlemen ... Hope i find the buggy program-segment in my conv-module :-( because the raw datas have ILS information! Sorry!