Sign in to follow this  
01pewterz28

Question about Simflyers

I posted this in their forum but I haven't got an answer. In the demo if KIAD, the jetways and stuff aren't dynamic, when you tune the frequency, they just appear there. For some reason I thought they were dynamic? Is this different in the real version. I just need a quick answer bcause I really want to buy KIAD.Thanks in advance!

Guest Rob

From what I can remember, I don't believe they are dynamic, I think this is one of the things they are struggling with a little bit. However, it is WELL worth the purchase!

No, they're not dynamic.When you enter the frequency it all pops into place (or should, haven't tried it, decided not to investigate those features after seeing the performance on my system).

The non-dynamic jetways are the ones with static aircraft. The ones that don't have dynamic :)http://212.212.159.238/svedude/imagesP/banner1.jpg______________________________________________________________________If you want to bash FSPlanet, connect to Webnet & go to #avstuff. :-hah15 posts left to 1000! :-kewl

>I posted this in their forum but I haven't got an answer. >In the demo if KIAD, the jetways and stuff aren't dynamic, >when you tune the frequency, they just appear there. For >some reason I thought they were dynamic? Is this different >in the real version. I just need a quick answer bcause I >really want to buy KIAD. >>Thanks in advance! Hi actually I posted a response to your question in our forum.Anyway they are not "dynamic" in the way you are thinking in the way the move to and from the aircrat. We are looking into a way of making stuff like this move with out taking a hit in performance.John Sim Flyers.net

JetLine Systems Gravity GT2-Windows 10 Home Edition (64-Bit), NZXT H500 Mid-Tower, Black, Gigabyte Aorus Z390 PRO WIFI, LGA 1151, Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900K (5.0GHz Turbo) 8 Core / 16 Thread, Corsair Hydro H60 120mm Liquid Cooling, 32GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3000MHz RGB, 8GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070, GDDR6, 750 Watt Corsair RM Series Power Supply, 5.1 Channel Realtek Integrated HD Audio, Primary SSD Drive:1TB Samsung 970 EVO, M.2 NVMe PCIe (SSD), Secondary SSD Drive:2TB Samsung 970 EVO, M.2 NVMe PCIe (SSD) 4TB WD Black 7200 RPM Mechanical , SimOn Solutions 737 Professional Compact Trainer (MIP, OH). CFY 737 Max Motorized TQ Gold V3, MSFS2020, ProSim 737. 45" Samsung 4K TV.

Yeah, sorry, I posted this before you responded. Just wondering, if you figured out how to make it dynamic, how would you put it in? Would it come in new sceneries or could you upgrade existing one's?

>Yeah, sorry, I posted this before you responded. Just >wondering, if you figured out how to make it dynamic, how >would you put it in? Would it come in new sceneries or >could you upgrade existing one's? Not a problem I really cannot say all I can say is that we are working on it. The biggest problem is when you have something dynamic trying to keep the frame rates in line well that is another story. If we figure it out it will come in new sceneries. I do not believe we will offer updates for the past sceneries this would take far too much time for a free update (we already gave free updates for our sceneries from FS2k to FS2002 :)John

JetLine Systems Gravity GT2-Windows 10 Home Edition (64-Bit), NZXT H500 Mid-Tower, Black, Gigabyte Aorus Z390 PRO WIFI, LGA 1151, Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900K (5.0GHz Turbo) 8 Core / 16 Thread, Corsair Hydro H60 120mm Liquid Cooling, 32GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3000MHz RGB, 8GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070, GDDR6, 750 Watt Corsair RM Series Power Supply, 5.1 Channel Realtek Integrated HD Audio, Primary SSD Drive:1TB Samsung 970 EVO, M.2 NVMe PCIe (SSD), Secondary SSD Drive:2TB Samsung 970 EVO, M.2 NVMe PCIe (SSD) 4TB WD Black 7200 RPM Mechanical , SimOn Solutions 737 Professional Compact Trainer (MIP, OH). CFY 737 Max Motorized TQ Gold V3, MSFS2020, ProSim 737. 45" Samsung 4K TV.