Sign in to follow this  

Future of PIC 767

I've been away from the forum for awhile. What is the status of PIC767 past the FS2002 patch? Are there additional updates or enhancements in the works, or will PIC remain as it now stands?From reading the formum back a bit, I did see Wade's remark about something new from the PIC team in the works. Have they mentioned it yet and I missed it?Just trying to catch up on things.Take care,Rich BollWichita Kansas

I believe PIC is officialy done as far as patches and features - they're rumored to be working on a new plane, possibly a Saab 340 turboprop or an MD-80 though I don't think anyone knows for sure yet.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

well hopefully not an md80. i think they should either go business jet or something like a CRJ, MD11, or B717. something different anyway.

I hope they don't go for an MD-80, with Elite, Mad Dog, and the MD80, 82, 88 that's out there now, that aircraft is over-done.I was hoping to have more features added to the FMC in PIC767 especially those related to RNAV approaches, RNP operations. Oh well, it's a good program and is still the only one to use with FS2002. At least IMO.Take care,Rich

What are you people talking about??? There aren't any good MD-80's out there. The only decent one was Paul Golding's for FS2000.I don't think the PIC team is going to build one anyway, but that's unfortunate as I know it would be a big seller.

My wish list would give first choice to an MD-11. There is NO one out there who has done even a remotely good job of it but I stand to be corrected if I have missed something. Arguably one of the most graceful and beautiful aircraft.Meekal