Sign in to follow this  

display

Hi,I am new to this forum and I am interested to buy PIC767.My first question is, what screen resolution do I need to be able really to see the panels correctly. I run a flatscreen at 1280x1024.Is this high enough?And secondly, does anybody now when the A320 PIC is scheduled for release?Thanks very much for the help.RegardsJJohn

i had emailed them on this topic and the only thing they said to me that they would know in July when it would be out. well it is july and not a peep.

Guest ilh

I've run PIC at 1024x768, 1280x1024, and 1280x960 and it has worked just fine.A320PIC is not by the "PIC team", so you will not get an answer here in this forum.Lee Hetherington (KBOS)

Hello LeeThanks for the reply regarding the screen resolution.The questions about the A320 I just had because on the Wilco Publishing website, A320 is under the Pilot in Command Series, thats why I assumed its from the same producer.Thanks anywayJJohn

Unfortunately, the PIC team that produced the 767 is not the same PIC team that's producing the A320.Jon (KSEA)