Sign in to follow this  

PIC/POSKY Merge

Hi All, Completed the PIC/POSKY merge and I'm havivg some problems. The flap settings are off, skips the 5 degree mark, and the ILS is sloppy along with hard landings. I've been a simmer and PIC 767 flyer for some time now and I feel there is something wrong with the cfg setup. Any help is appreciated.Regards neyhd@optonline.net

Guest ilh

Since we have no idea what you did, how can we help you? Did you use my PIC/POSKY merge? It does not have the problems you mention.Lee Hetherington (KBOS)

Guest Tim W

Neyhd,I can assure you that if you follow Lee's instructions in the readme to the letter, the Merge will have the POSKY 767 working perfectly with the PIC panel.I have 4 767' liveries aliased via the aircraft.cfg and will use nothing else for VATSIM flights. It performs perfectly except for 1 minor hiccup. I tend to use the 767 on short haul routes like LON-AMS with only about 20% fuel in the wing tanks and nothing in the mains. Using VNAV below 10,000 feet (FL100) gives a rate of climb akin to the Space Shuttle. Apart from that and having trouble slowing the beast to ATC commands whilst descending sometimes. As I said it's my preffered mount for VATSIM flights, The FMC is easily the best I've come across in a long while, OK it has no virtual cockpit but it was designed for FS2000 originally. Good luck, persevere, it's worth it!RegardsTim

Guest Tim W

Hmmm... That would make for some interesting approaches!, Seriously though, I have no idea why your flaps don't work. Does the gear work? have you got power (APU running)?They work fine on my aircraft using the merge files.RegardsTim

Hi fellow pilots!I've been looking for that merge allaround, but not find it yet. Where can i get it?