Sign in to follow this  

Frame Rates

Hi, I was wondering what kind of frame rates everyone has been getting with FS2002 and 767 PIC? I'm considering purchasing it, but am a little hesitant due to frame rates. If you could, please let me know about your fps and system configuration. I'm running a 1.4GHz,384MB RAM, nVidia GeForce 2 32MB 3D Card. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thank You.

Guest Muppet22

It's very framerate friendly, I have a similar system to you and it runs very smoothly, definitely not an issue.Tom EvansBAV 757/767 Training Captain

Im using a PIII 800MHz and the panel works very well on my machine. The other day I felt like a change, and flew using the PSS 747 panel, and was horrified to see the drop in framerate compared to PIC.And with a 1.4GHz machine I doubt that you'll have any problems at all!Rich

Guest ilh

From the panel the frame rates are fine. I easily achieve my lock of 15fps on my P3-933. The Wilco visual model is very hard on frame rates, but search this forum for techniques to integrate POSKY's gmax visual model for excellent external frame rates as well.Lee Hetherington (KBOS)

Guest flightpro08

The frame rates in the PIC767 are un-matched. It's amazing how much realisim was put into the panel without even touching the FPS. Now, the visual model is very hard on FPS, but as Lee mentioned, just merge the panel with the POSKY 767v3 model (programs are availible to do this) and you'll be in 767 heaven. :DRyan-Flightpro08 :-coolTaxiwaysigns.com