Sign in to follow this  

PIC flight this SAT - KOSH

Ok folks this weekend - is the ultimate in HIGH VOLUME trafficBring in your PICs to KOSH - yes - its a PRIMARILY GA EVENT - but almost every airline brings something in - as well as MIL, CORP, and GA27 July 2 - 6 CDTsing up for a slot ( an ARRIVAL SLOT )www.aviatorsim.com/Oshkosh/Richard GreenVATUSA4Events and VA Director

Guest MB327

This looks like it should be fun. I was going to fly into OSH last night in a Baron until a local storm blew me off line and knocked out my electricity till 4 AM this morning. I am going to give it a try again this evening after the continuation of my DEN-MSP flight in the 767PIC which was so rudely interrupted by mother nature. Will be departing MSP for OSH (220 miles) in a Baron TC at 0200Z if all goes well.I loaded in the photo realistic scenery for OSH and am looking forward to checking it out. It is supposed to be frame rate friendly and contains bunches and bunches of parked aircraft and tents laid out over a very enhanced KOSH. I am sorry to post this and not include the "MS Zone" link to the 24 Mb (approx) download for this scenery file that is self installing. Perhaps someone would be good enough to add the link. Warning - the installation instructions do not contain anything about the need to "add the scenery area" which was necessary on my system. Will do the Saturday afternoon flight in the PIC for sure.

Guest Dan_Pergau

I'll be sure to park whatever GA plane I flyin on Saturday under your wing to keep it in the shade =)767 at OshKosh... only on VATSIM ;-)

Hi Mike,I flew the flight last night in your honour...bumped into Tanin along the way at KOSH...I am not sure if I can be there on Saturday for the fly in, but I will try.Hope your connection woes are solved soon.Bye for now,Rob.

See you all thereRichard GreenVATUSA4Events and VA Director