Sign in to follow this  

Help, AA issues, anyone got any ideas - picture include

This has got me completely confused. I have a GeForce Ti4200 with the latest 30.82 drivers.Everytime I enable AA - either via Flightsim or via the driver control panel all the text goes fuzzy, the rest of the game is perfectly fine though, this happens in both full screen and windowed modes.Does anyone know how to fix this?I couldn't attach the file for whatever reason so heres the URL to the image that I took:http://195.224.26.45/temp/help.jpgI've tried everything that I can think off and not got anywhere - including a format/reinstall of the operating system.I'm currently running Windows 2000 SP3.Thanks!

Guest Kurt

Check your video card Texel Alignment setting (Direct3D Settings/More Direct3D) , try it at 3 if it isn't already.Kurt M

>Check your video card Texel Alignment setting (Direct3D >Settings/More Direct3D) , try it at 3 if it isn't already. Thanks, it is already at 3, I'll try some different values there but as i try is there anything else I can try?!

At 7 it made is slighty better.Also, no idea if this is related, but when in full screen mode if I press 'alt' to access the file menus they don't show up but they are there, a good example is in full screen mode and pressing Alt-F4 to close the "Are You Sure .." menu does appear but it isn't visable as when you press enter the program exitsAgain this only happens when AA is enabledI've tried both 16 & 32bit modes and still no difference