Sign in to follow this  

New version of 727

There certainly would.I found chewing gum under my seat in 32A. There's a loose panel by the business class starboard alleyway; I think it's an allen key job but I don't have one handy. What's more, you're showing the wrong movies for eastbound, and my plastic fork is bent.How you can upload files with these kind of errors I shall never know. Next there'll be ash in the ashtrays, I suppose.LOL. Keep it up, Mike. Somebody will want square wheels next.Mark "Dark Moment" Beaumonthttp://www.swiremariners.com/cxkaitak.htmlhttp://www.swiremariners.com/cxkaitakv3.jpg

Anyone:Could you please tell me the URL to Mike Stone's website. I have the old one bookmarked, but no 727 is on it, and I know I read somewhere that Mike was given AVSIM webspace, either that or I am confusing Mike Stone with something else. Anyways, if there is a new URL, could someone please let me know. Thank You.--------------Paul Meyerwww.KryptonAir.comwww.LAARTCC.org

Paul,You are correct, I've moved to Avsim. The new link is http:www.avsim.com/hanger/utils/blad201.Actually the old one is set to redirect to the new one, so you could have gotten there anyway.Mike Stone

Guest HeavyFan

Great News MIKE Stone!! Glad you did not take are minor cooments personally and corrected it with pride! Now where is this new Update available at for the new Tire's?? is it on your web site? I do not see an Update area for the 727? Or do I redownload the 727 package on your web site again?? Keep Up the AWESOME work MIKE and hope you do a DC-10 In G-max for us soon!! PLEASE!-:) MIKE-:)

Guest Tim W

Mike,I have been enjoying your 727 a lot recently (UPS version). I never noticed that the wheels were too large. Considering the time the aircraft actually spends on the ground I wouldn't have thought it mattered really. However your attention to detail is exemplarly. RegardsTim

Guest Crash_Hawk

Mike,First and foremost, Holy Cow!! Your 722 is just amazing. The flap sequence, the pre-hush reverser, the fact that it doesn't get to mushy all dirtied up on base to final, need I go on? Ok here's my question. How do I get the alpha channel for reflections? I'm in the process of repainting her but it just doesn't look right without the reflections. I'm using the base textures included with the pack and Adobe's Photosuite. I also have the Imagetool that came with FS.Thanks for bringing back the ol' three holer.Crash

Hello Mike!I'd like to publicly thank you for your time and contribution to our hobby with your addons. The 727 is an awesome piece of work and I appreciate the fact that you keep making it better for us. This second update was nice and I'm glad to see the wheels being the perfect size now. I e-mailed you two little items I hope will help you make the 727 even better in the future. Keep them coming!Thanks again!Sincerely,Dennis D. Mullert

Sincerely,

Dennis D. Müllert

System Specs: Motherboard:  Gygabyte Aorus Z390 Master.  CPU: Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900kf Eight-Core 3.6Mhz overclocked to 5Mhz.  Memory:  64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3200MHZ RGB.  GPU: 11GB GeForce RTX 2080Ti FTW3 Hybrid.  Monitor: Viotek 34" curved GNV34DBE.  Power Supply: 1000 Watt Power supply. HD 1: 1TB Samsung 9780 EVO Plus NVMe SSD.  HD 2: 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD

Flight Sim Hardware:  Joystick: Thrustmaster T16000M.  Rudder Pedals: Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Pedals.  Yoke: Honeycomb Alpha.  Throttles: Honeycomb Bravo.

Crash,Alpha reflective channels aren't that tough. FS comes with a utility, but its a pain to use (IMHO). Look on the net and find a utility called DXTBMP. It allows you to manipulate and edit DXT files with alpha channels. And the most useful feature is the ability to load a simple BMP file, add an alpha channel to it and then save it as a DXT3. Really simple one-stop DXT files. Mike Stone

Guest Heather 636

Beautiful Job Mike!!Even though I have made no posts regarding it, I have been following your progress on this project.As you know, I don't even fly the jets on a regular basis, preferring the old prop-jobs, but THIS, this is definitely staying in my "Active" hangar.Even if I don't fly it much, I can always bring it up to show people the excellence that CAN be done in FS2002. Fantastic job!So darling, what might your next project be? Hmmmmm? (heavy fluttering of lashes here)How may I entice you? ;)Gary Davies has been doing an excellent job of the Grumman Mallard (I'm one of his beta testers).I wonder what it would take to get a big, strong, obviously intelligent, and handsome fella like yourself to consider a DC-3. Especially with option of gear, skis, or floats.Now THERE is something I could really get into doing repaints for.Ta Ta Darling,Heather

Mike, This is my first "thank you" to you--much belated. Just took the revised 727 (Great Condor livery--love that shiny aluminum) for a brief run from Hartford to Albany and did an ILS approach into runway 10 using autopilot, app mode with a mild crosswind. Handled beautifully. Took over by hand a couple of miles out and had a delightful touchdown, a bit long but smooth. Your plane is just a pure delight! Thanks again.Richard Ball

Heather honey, how can I work on a DC3 when I'm only about half way done with the Goose?Mike Stone

How about a nice Aero Commander 500 after the Goose? We have enough "foul" aircraft for a while! LOL! Ouch...not so hard Heather! :)Don

Guest Heather 636

You're really doing the Goose!! I didn't even think you would have started until completely finishing your 727. Fantastic!!I can only imagine what she'll be like what with your usual expert touch. Thank you Mike.And Don, you shush or I'll get the three Sisters after you. ;)Cheers!Heather

Uhhhh, I didn't start until I finished the 727.Mike Stone

FINALLY my favorite airplane... and a second version to boot. Mike you're the man! thankyou so much.mark