Sign in to follow this  
Guest NAVData

AIRAC 0208 available

Guest NAVData

Hi there,the actual AIRAC Cycle 0208 is now available for 767PIC. The cycle is valid from Aug/08/2002 - Sep/04/2002. You can download it as the previous cycles on the NAVData-Homepage (http://www.navdata.at) under "download AIRAC Cycles".Have fun, and thanks to all who helped me to improve the high-quality of the navdata ... Thanks a lot

Thanks. . .Quick question. . .Is there a website where I can get all the STAR/SID data for all the fields, within the US, Canada, Asia, Europe?I dont really like the idea of having to go and download the data one by one. Kinda ghetto / ##### backwards you ask me. Thanks for the AIRAC update :)

Guest NAVData

Hi,i work on a solution for this wish :-) I have more than one response like this - so please standby, it

Richard,Many thanks for the Airac update. I would love to see that all in one for the Sids/Stars as well. Thanks a bunch!!

Eric 

Guest GrahamB

Hi Richard,Thanks for the new data. It looks as though the runway headings are entered in true north this cycle, thus they aren't aligned properly in PIC.Regards,Graham

Guest WorkingStiff

Have you notified Richard?

Why is it "ghetto/#####" backwards? If you are flying somewhere you download the required Sid/Stars. They change all the time, why waste time downloading something you don't need?

Guest NAVData

Hi Graham, and allgot it :-( Have found the error in the script-file, sorry guys! Will make an update in the next hours ... I

Guest GeorgeDorkofikis

Hi Richard,Thanks for the updates!I have a slight problem... Can't login to the NavData site! I have registered ok, but after I login it still says 'not logged in' at top left and there is no link to the data. No error returns during the login process...Would appreciate your help.ThanksGeorge DorkofikisAthens, Hellas

Guest NAVData

Hi George,not the right place here for support the NAVData-Homepage, but i hope the PIC-Team understand this one thread :-) Try following:Go with your mouse-cursor into the menue-tree (left), press the right-mouse button and then "refresh" the tree. The same into the "not logged in" line please. When you received the same result as now, let me know about a short mail to me (support@navdata.at)Hope that helps ...

Guest GeorgeDorkofikis

I'll post this here as others may face the same problem.I'm still using Netscape 4.76 for Net browsing which seems not to be 100% compatible with some site... Navdata included :-(It just crossed my mind, and I tried IE5 after I posted the msg and got in ok and got the Airacs. I wanted to delete my post after I discovered what's wrong but couldn't since I could not see it!!!I don't trust IE much and Netscape 6 is way too sloooowwww, but at least for your site I will make an exception and use IE to access it.Thank you very much for your time.George DorkofikisAthens, Hellas