Sign in to follow this  

767 PIC Pitch Oscillation at 2x or 4x Normal Speed

Greetings! When increasing simulation speed to 2x or 4x normal, I get considerable pitch oscillation. Any corrective suggestions?Thank you.

Guest flightpro08

Fly the real way and don't use 2X or 4X. :(But seriously, I don't know how to cure the 'problem' as I've never used 2X or 4X. I'd imagine the PIC767, due to its complexity (this goes for most payware aircraft), that it was not made to work under these accelerated time modes, but rather strictly under 1X.Ryan-Flightpro08 :-coolVATSIM Pilot/ControllerZLA ARTCC Controller 1 (C-1)SAN TRACON Lead [link:www.taxiwaysigns.com]Taxiwaysigns.com Scenery Designer

Guest KB

That's correct. Check out the PIC FAQ at www.flightsimnetwork.com/efpanels

When I use 2x or 4x it is only during long cruise portions of the flight (to kill time) and when I do it I certainly do not expect any fidelity in flight modelling and 'normal' behaviour. There is nothing "normal" about 2X or 4X to begin with.Michael J.