Sign in to follow this  

Solution found for Accelerated Flight - Go beyond 24x s

I've seen increase in posts regarding the accelarated flight... So I created this article.Accelerated flights are possible!!! you can fly up to 100x. Make sure you follow these instructions closely. :-lol 1: Press the "Y" button your Keyboard. the plane will stop. Now If you are using Keyboard to fly press the Up arrow and keep holding it down. when you wish to stop just press the "Y" again.2: For Joystick users after pressing Y hold push the Yoke forward.Hope this help! I know some of you already know this trick... Personally I hate going over the normal rate.Best,Haroon

Good article Haroon! ;-)I agree, in a perfect world, only 1X should be flown. With time constraints ruining my perfect world, sometimes (rarely) I cheat and go 2-4x just so I can complete the flight without leaving the flight deck....and still keep "she who must be obeyed" happy and smiling.4X also makes the Atlantic hops a morning flight instead of an entire day which is also more compatible with the girlfriend control unit.Looking forward to the weekend "Warrior" Aug 31 - all at 1X of course ;-)

Guest Lenny Zaman

"she who must be obeyed" LOOOLLLLL