Sign in to follow this  
gregger

Enough with the splash screens!!!

Ok, does anyone agree that 40 uploaded splash screens the last 2 days with 32 today alone is enough? There are so many under the new files section you seem unable to find anything other than them. For the love of God, put them all in ONE file and zip it up!!!

Eric 

Guest emergency_pants

Hahaha... yeah, it is a bit overkill, isn't it.I guess people like them. I'm not bothered with them, myself... I like the red arrows ones that were uploaded recently and I'll probably try and put one on my startup. But I'm not interested in collecting splashe screens... it doesn't really flick my switch... but hey, each to their own. No doubt they're enjoyable to make and fun to collect. But I agree about the zip-up thing.Simon.

Hey it's totally exaggerated. You can find the real add-ons no more, damn. Just pages of splash screens, I'm filled up. If these people want to, they should post their shots in the SS forum but not flood the library.My 2 cents (yeah! no more pennies... ;-))http://flightsimmers.net/airport/etti/signature_pro.jpgEtienneEDDFetienne@spindler.de

Guest Rob

Hey guys,I take your point. No more splash screens - that's a promise :D. I'm going to now turn my hand to painting some B727 skins for you all to enjoy.

Damn, Tom, you take all the fun out of complaining.MikeKOCF

You sure can tell it is the dog-days of summer. No patience for any thing. It will come to pass.Bob

Hi Rob:No problem at all with the splash screens! They're cool, and I'm sure people will appreciate more of them. We're just thinking that zipping multiple splash screens into one file would be the best way to post them in the library. Probably most of the "Splash-screen artists" will read this post. All the best,GregP.S. What 727 liv's are you planning?http://www3.sympatico.ca/gregory.moffatt/sig1.jpg

Are there no work houses? Are there no prisons? Bah, humbug.....

>>You sure can tell it is the dog-days of summer<

Eric