Sign in to follow this  
akriesman

Sky Color..How To Change ?

Guys,I have been all over the net and forums trying to find a way to change the FS2002 sky color. I know that this must be an easy task, but cannot find any help on this matter anywhere (SDK's, forums, etc).I figured that this must be a *.CFG file setting somewhere, but cannot find it.I have a project that I am working on related to weather. I really need the sky color changed to obtain the correct effects.This is NOT a commercialware project, so I am not going to take your advice and sell it back to you later :)Thanks,Allen

The short answer--there is no way to change it, other than adjusting your display adapter's gamma value..... The sky color has been hard coded into both FS2000 and FS2002.... There is no known hack or method for adjusting it...-John

Yikes ! So there is no way to get rid of the blue horizon on a cloudy day, without reducing the visibility down to almost nothing ?No wonder this has not already been done.Thanks John !Allen