Sign in to follow this  

The answer or over and out

>I have a different view on some things than many here, which >is fine. Or at least it should be. OK this IS fine (to me in any case)...>>There are two things that happen here regularly that get >under my skin. The first is that I come to a forum to get >(and give) useful information about flight simming and have >to wade thru endless complaints which all basically say the >same thing..."Avsim is being mean to me". My second pet >peave hits me personally, because I go thru the same thing >with my aircraft designs. I really should post some of the >e-mails I've gotten this week, most having to do with the >size of the wheels on a 727. It is really annoying to see >people who use a free service and/or product spouting (and >in some cases demanding) what should and should not happen >with those FREE services/products. 1. Personally I would NEVER complain about something I got for free.2. If you think about it isn

Guest gasebah

Well Mr. Stone,I am slightly impressed about your presumptions about what I would or would not understand just from the knowledge of one or two post I made. By the way I would never ever complain about a freeware. This is a totally different story. What was dicussed here is concerning a payware product and that gives it a totally different angle. I understand that you are upset about those e-mail u are getting and you have every right to be. What I cannot understand is what it has in common with the topic that was discussed here. Therefore I do not understand what you wanted to say with this regarding this thread.BTW, if you would read my threads I am always on the side of freeware authors and if u would search this forum for my threads u might find that I opened one exactly pointing on those who have the feeling that freeware authors "owe" them something. As far as I can remember you were also participating with one or two posts.This forum should in my humble opinion not only have the purpose of gathering technical information about flightsims. And also IMHO getting information about the support of a payware company is usful information for me. I always check this forum and ask people for their opinion on a product before I buy it.Your are right of course that this is private ground and that the owners can decide what can or cannot be discussed here. But why should that keep me from saying my opinion about that. And the fact that this thread is still open tells me that "the owners" seem to have a more liberal approach on this than you have.At this point I would like to express my thx that "the owners" left this thread open up to now.On the other hand I am starting to believe that I will end participating in this from now on because this has become a lot more serious than it should be, and I used to be here for the fun of it. I am out of it before it escalates because on 2nd thought the topic is really not worth it.Alex