Sign in to follow this  
Guest flightpro08

United 727 Mainliner, Mike Stone's bird

Guest Timbo

Looks good! Just some things to point out is I think the blue stripe ends somewhere near the engine and does not continue to the end of the fuselage. Also, it could just be the lighting, but I think the blue is a tiny bit lighter.Keep up the great work![TABLE BORDER=0][tr][td]

[/td][/tr][tr]

[td]

[link:www.fsworldonline.com/~timsfsstudio]Click here to visit Tim's FS Studio!] Updated July 20th!

[/td][/tr][/TABLE

I think your right Timbo, although i think the color is ok, I'll try lightening it up a bit. I only have a few phots of the -200 as they did not wear this scheme long. I just like it. It appears the stripe ends back behind the nacelles an goes up to meet the stripe on the tail in the few shots i have, and the metal surfaces wrap around the back fuselage and actually up on the rudder. The -100's were painted like this also. Also the reg # has to go back above the nacelles. If you have any photos maybe I could check them out? campisij@bellsouth.netThanks for the critique Timbo...appreciated.Hornit

Guest Timbo

Looks much better![TABLE BORDER=0][tr][td]

[/td][/tr][tr]

[td]

[link:www.fsworldonline.com/~timsfsstudio]Click here to visit Tim's FS Studio!] Updated July 20th!

[/td][/tr][/TABLE