Sign in to follow this  

FA-18 Hornet B of VFA-146

Guest Crash_Hawk

As you increase the throttle the nozzle louvers open until they completely open with full afterburner. The nozzles open to allow the greatest amount of gases to flow out of the engine for the maximum amount of thrust.Crash

Milan, When are we going to see your superb hornet model. i think its the best one ive seen yet. by the way. I've e-mailed you several times about this on your website, however i have never recieved a reply. I'd be interested in helping with the project.Hornit

ok i get that but, it's opposite on f-16's etc i've seen?? :( confused! People help!

I dont know 100% for sure, but seems to me on run-ups to Mil power and AB on the ground I've seen them get smaller....it's like a water pipe...same flow through a smaller diameter pipe equals more pressure. Need to find some videos to watch. Hornit should know too. (sorry misspelled you name...thought it was Hornit...been a while!)

Moomin-dan had right: "If you increase throttle, go to full cold or full hot, and the nozzles close up to increase the pressure and power over a point."cfr the MIG-21 of Captain Sim:

Ok Hornit could you email me please? I want your help etc! DD@bac-f6.com .Also who have you emailed about which website?Mil was showing a free 3ds max model available... the other hornet pics are of my design. Unless of course your talking about another project; if so sorry! :D

Ja i thought it was like that 'cus it is on another commercial product .Also please call me dan!Anybody want to test out the hornets then? :(

I've been thinking and I've decided both.There will be a cut down version for free, but a full pack with 9 liveries and both aircraft for a low price. Around

pourier to put us navy to you in freeware

Sorry for my ignorance but are you French?I can speak a little, as Ich kann sprechen sie Deutsch.Anyway, moving on; the release will now have a key code based system where upon you download the full thing; and trial it. As like on Abacus products. If anyone else knows of any protection things I can use !!PLEASE!! email me!Auf wiedersehen or Au revoir (spelt right? :()

Hello Hornit,I have your e-mails. I think I wrote you alredy one times, but I'm not sure. I was quite busy last few months and didn't much reply to all e-mails. I'll send you reply to your e-mail today or tomorow.Now I have some free time again and I would like to complete the F18 model still this summer.On my site http://mlk-airbase.wz.cz I just uploaded several new screenshots. http://www.mlk-airbase.wz.cz/msfs/f18/shots5/img15m.jpg http://www.mlk-airbase.wz.cz/msfs/f18/shots5/img10m.jpg RegardsMilan

Milan, What else could you possibly be waiting for!!! :) :) Seriously, this project looks fabulous, you have obviouslybeen busy on it. The cockpit shots at night are breathtaking.The textures and model are by far THE best Hornet ever done forFS anywhere, anytime, been waiting on this a good while now. Let me know how I can help.Hornit

Note these liveries arent yet fully complete.hornets.jpg