Sign in to follow this  

FA-18 Hornet B of VFA-146

Guest BC_KBOS

Regarding the exhaust nozzles, the "Turkey Feathers", it's like this..Shutdown, they are closed. When you start the engine, they open up to full at idle. Increase the throttle and they close up on schedule up to full military.Push the throttles up to burner and they open up to full.Way back when, I was in Atsugi when a Nugget from our sister squadron was out doing some 1v1 ACM. In the heat of battle he went for burner and the nozzle on the right engine didn't open up.He left the nozzle somewhere over the Sea of Japan.######in Betty went ballistic, but he got home safe and sound and we all got a good look-see at how well mickey d's makes a plane.Hope that clarifies things.BCSSHWFGD

God its all like military garble lol but i get it;so it's the other way round to what i've got them? :(

As for now; eight finished of the 12!Warning! It's 1024x 768 jpeg!hornetliverysheet.jpg

Moomin_dan hello after your F 18 pourier to make you Ct-114 Snowbirds for freeware

mhmm ok i think you must be using something like systran as thats a mildly- mangled sentence."After my FA-18's please make your CT-114 Snowbirds freeware?"I think you mean make the snowbirds livery for the hornets; or make this CT-114.. am I right?

alright now you lost me.are you using a translator?Try writing it in french then i may understand :)

J would like F 18 rcaf freeware by what I am Canadian

AHHH OK mate now I get it.You want me to release an RCAF scheme as freeware.Well; keep checking here for updates; we're moving onto the purchasing solution side now