Sign in to follow this  
Hornit

Anyone have an ATR42/72 for Delta?

Hey guys I'm looking for an ATR42 or 72 for Delta (ASA, Comair). Does anyone have one? I can't get into flightsim.com and the one at AVSIM doesn't even have an aircraft.cfg file or an atr42.air file, etc. Any help is appreciated! :)

For Paco's aircraft fsc_atr42_300v20.zip, search for atrdelta.zip or Anniette Chabout. The textures will also work on Paco's new fsc_atr42500_v10.zip.

there is a new ATR 42 500 that he did as well but no delta p/s for it.So if a good painter wants to take a crack at this one , I know i would love to see this ATR delta painted with the dirty look :( http://www.airliners.net/open.file/219446/L/also I have always wanted to see a fictional Delta Airbus 320 (PSS or PA) with the same p/s as the above.I bet it would look great :)Richard Dillon KATLSr First Officer www.jetstarairlines.com"Bill Grabowski's"ERJ-145 panel Beta TeamMD-11 panel Beta Team____________________________"Lets Roll" 9/11 Specs AMD 1600 XP 512MB DDR GF3 ti 200 64MB SBliveCh Products Yoke and Pedals(usb)Windows 2000 SP2

As wsieffert Said it is the same texture files for the ATR 42-300 and ATR 42-500 They are the same exept the propellor textures so you do not have to make it again just swap the propellor textures :-)Hope this helps.Alpha xxxxxxxxxxxAlso I just started a Delta A320 but if a good painter wants to have a go

There is a decent ATR 72(Delta Connection) if you look under FS2000 in the file library. Do search for Delta and you'll find it. It works fine except for night textures and the rotating beacon is a bit weird but otherwise its a very good model. Done by Cristopher Klose.Hornit