Sign in to follow this  
Donmo

best freeware turboprop?

Guest Boone

Right here at Avsim - do a search under the author's name F. S

Guest Tim W

Agreed, A beautiful visual model, the ATR42-500. The flight dynamics leave a lot to be desired though, especially the ground handling. It does not like to go round corners at all.Strange though that the -300 handled much better on the ground.RegardsTim

Beautifully done on the visuals - body and panel. But the aircraft seems to keep bobbing up and down. I can't seem to hold the nose straight no matter how much I adjust on the pitch trim and power level.

If you do find you are willing to spend a few bucks for a Turbo-prop. FSD Cheyenne will blow the socks off of any free-ware! Well worth the few $ they are asking. Not trying to sell you anything, I do not work for FSD or anything, just sharing what I enjoy flying.

"FSD Cheyenne will blow the socks off of any free-ware!"Not once the Dash 7 hits and it IS FREEWARE! :)Don