Sign in to follow this  
Guest Scott Campbell

Thanks to Tom for the chat tonight :-)

Guest Iain Spowart

There I was, about to go to bed, when I saw the invitation from Tom to join the chat session. Two hours later, much fun, enjoyable banter (and no-doubt a killer hangover tomorrow) I'd like to thank Tom for the invite :-)Now I've got to work out how I'm going to get up in 6 hours time, drive to Knockhill Race Circuit and photograph the British Touring Car Championship for my web-site... :-pIain Spowart,Scotland.Webmaster and photographer,Scottish Claymores 2002Cheerleaders Fan Sitehttp://avsim.iainspowart.com/2002-s.jpghttp://www.claymorescheerleaders.com

I should have such a life Iain. Suck up some more, and we'll send you a care package consisting of one case of Budweiser and so many Jersey brats that you will loose your breakfast just looking at them. :-lol

Hey Tom! What can I do to get a case of Bud and Jersey brats????Mike Stone

Guest SoarPics

Mike, I'm a Black Label man myself. You take the Bud and send me the Jersey brats. :-lol And Tom, don't be surprised if Alpha delivers to your doorstep a beautiful 727 done up in Avsim colors!!!

I too enjoyed the chat ,but by the time I worked out how it is done it was over lol ,DohAnd the Avsim 727 Is already in the Hanger getting first coat and I wonder how many sites will take this one from the library :)Anniette xxxxxxxxxxx

Guest SoarPics

My money is on Ferdy... he can steal anything. :-fume

Guest Scott Campbell

I wonder how Ferdy is going to hide that the repaint is stolen this time? Blur out the AVSIM tail insignia and fuselage logo and aircraft midnight blue and airbrush in an FSPlanet one? Good lord, then it'll be a completely new repaint and it's almost legal! :-lol

Guest SoarPics

I don't think he'll go that far, Scott. That would require him to actually do some honest work... and thieves shun such things.

Guest Scott Campbell

Greg,Of course. ;-)What we all should do is repaint a bunch of stuff with "Up Yours Ferdy" insignias and let him go ahead and cop those! :-lol

Guest SoarPics

Wow... that's not a bad idea at all. But then he has $14,000.00 to sue us all. Think of the carnage he wreck on us then. :-lol

Guest Scott Campbell

Greg...Hmmm...that's right. That's nearly a buck per person he has to spend for everyone he's screwed. :-lol

Can someone come up with a "Filching Ferdy Airlines" insignia?Mike Stone