Sign in to follow this  

Did someone try this IFR simulator?

:::Hi,Have someone tried the new Elite MD-81 Jet 7.0 IFR simulator? I must say that it looks very interesting. :-) After having flown with PS 1.3 for about three years now, you can say I got the taste for full system flying.:-lolIt only costs $399. And for that price, you get a full system MD-81 panel,......which works....hopefully. :-lolhttp://www.flyelite.com/jet7.htmSo, did anyone try it. And if so, what is you verdict?There is a demo to download. But it has system and time limits.:-(Fly safe, :-waveStaffan Ahlberg - FFG

Staffan

Hi StaffanFunny you should mention this because I wandered over to their site from www.simw.com and thought "hmm..." but like you obviously have, I get a great kick out of PS1 :)I take it you've not tried the demos? I'll download them and give you my "verdict" later :)It doesn't mention failures on the website, unless I missed it.You might also be interested in this A340 simulator that MAY come out next year: http://www.anticyclone.be/experience.htmlLink is from the PS1 forum.Oh well, better get back to my ELEC AC BUS 3 and 4 failure ;)Best regards//Neil